- Unfortunately the year has come to end. All medications need to be picked up by July 1st or they are required to be discarded.
I will be in the office on Monday, June 8th from 8-12 and Tuesday, June 17th from 1-3. If you need an alternate time please reach out to me directly at [email protected]
Thank you Wildcat families and I hope you all have a nice summer.
- Student locker clean out and pick up schedule
Please enter by the cafeteria
7th grade Wednesday May 27th
8th grade Thursday May 28th
9th grade Friday May 29th
10th grade Monday June 1st
11th grade Tuesday June 2nd
Seniors call for an appointment you may personally get your items anytime between May 26th and June 3rd
- Monday's the lobby is open for work dropoff until 7pm
- School budget vote and BOE elections are June 9th 2020
- By Executive Order Charlotte Valley CSD will be closed for the rest of year.
- Due to the extended school closure, yearbook
sales have reopened online. Click on the following link to be redirected to
Jostens website in order to purchase a yearbook. Supplies are limited!
First come, first serve! http://jostensyearbooks.com/?REF=A05399200
- Families of EMS workers or in the healthcare field that need childcare please contact Little Lambs at 607 432-6260. They have openings.
- Athletes and Parents
Until the State of Emergency is lifted and CVCS resumes school all athletic practices and games are postponed. We encourage all athletes to work on your own in consultation with your coach Cancellations: - Please be advised that the SAT scheduled for Wednesday, March 25th has been cancelled. We will be sending out updated information once we receive it. - The College and Career Fair scheduled for Thursday, April 2nd has been cancelled. - The deadline for CTE applications for BOCES has been extended. The school will work with students to submit these at a later date. - Safety patrol trip for 2019-20 is cancelled. We will let you know when it will be rescheduled in the future Other Information : - Please help us out by completing this form to keep your student(s) information up to date. Student Information form
Delivery/drop off and pickup schedule